I am looking for Marvel Icon Green Hulk....
...a gold Ironman?
I am looking for Marvel Icon Green Hulk....
I'll keep an eye out.....
but that's not what I got... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks Nom...
I think it was Chaser, but reading this he found one.
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f=7870&t=22371
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, well then, I guess it's up for grabs if anybody wants it.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
I think it was Chaser, but reading this he found one.
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f=7870&t=22371
Shrink it down to 6" scale and I'd be all over it.
Those are just too dmn big for my collection [img]eek.gif[/img] Looks killer, though
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. [img]frown.gif[/img]Originally posted by Chaserfan:
I thought you had the masked Cpt America! thats they one I want so bad!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do! It will be in your grubby little hands soon..... [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Chaserfan:
I thought you had the masked Cpt America! thats they one I want so bad!
I thought you had the masked Cpt America! thats they one I want so bad!
Bookmarks